Peace Corp Man Rapes Female Secondary School Student In Osun

To go with AFP STORY BY ZOOM DOSSO - A 15 year old woman seeking medical treatment waits at the Doctors Without Boarders (MSF) clinic in Monrovia on November 30, 2009 after being raped. In Liberia where rape is surrounded by social taboos medical charity Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is trying to get victims to come forward and get treatment after their ordeal.  AFP PHOTO / Glenna Gordon (Photo credit should read GLENNA GORDON/AFP/Getty Images)

24-year-old Imran Olalekan, a security guard in Saint Charles High School, Osogbo has been arrested by men of Osun state police command for alleged forcefully having a carnal Knowledge of a 17-year-old, Senior Secondary School 1 female student of the school.

The victim, name withheld, said Olalekan, a member of Peace Corps of Nigeria, PCN, attached to the school, after raping her inside one of the offices allocated to PCN men working in the school, told her she would die should anyone know about what transpired between them.

Narrating her ordeal in the hands of Olalekan, the female student said: “I was in school early with my friend.

Mr. Olalekan made sign that one of us should come. Initially, I didn’t know I was being called. But he pointed at me and I went to him. He grabbed my dress. I wore a shirt on my school uniform and because of that, Olalekan threatened to punish me.

“I immediately knelt down and started begging him. He then pushed me inside their office. Because it was still early, no student was near the office. He asked me if I was a virgin or I owned a mobile. I told him I didn’t have a phone.

“Despite pleading with him to let me go, he pulled my skirt and blocked my mouth with his hands and raped me. When he finished, he warned that if I tell anyone, I would die.

When he left me, I went home and told my parent what has happened. I am not his girlfriend. He raped me and nearly all of them (Peace Corps men) working in our school used to sleep with students. Though some girls befriend Peace Corp people without being forced.”

Responding to questions from newsmen, Olalekan said he was not a full member of Peace Corps yet but added he was posted to the school to learn from PCN members working in the school.

Though he initially denied raping the victim, claiming he only romanced her, he later admitted sleeping with her but not that he forced her into the act.

“When I called her, I told her I loved her and she didn’t talk. I slept with her but I didn’t force her. She is not my girlfriend. This is the first time this would happen.

Speaking with newsmen, the Police Public Relations Officer, Osun police command, DSP Folasade Odoro, said preliminary investigations revealed the suspect had intercourse with the victim.

She added that the suspect would be taken to court as soon as investigation into the crime is concluded.

15 Comments

1. reedMr

October 29, 2016 at 5:44 pm

I know this website provides quality based posts and other data, is there any other website which gives such stuff in quality?
    reedMr

2. tashaMr

November 2, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Je m’excuse, je veux exprimer aussi l’opinion.
    tashaMr

3. play shooting games

November 2, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to return the favor.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    free fps

4. mickelMr

November 4, 2016 at 12:29 am

A mio parere, si sono errati. Sono in grado di provarlo.
    mickelMr

5. schemeMr

November 10, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Ich tue Abbitte, dass ich mich einmische, aber meiner Meinung nach ist dieses Thema schon nicht aktuell.
    schemeMr

6. jacquelynMr

November 13, 2016 at 4:50 pm

It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
    jacquelynMr

7. buttonsMr

November 15, 2016 at 12:07 am

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?
    buttonsMr

8. teresanictMr

November 15, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Peut ГЄtre
    teresanictMr

9. stormMr

November 17, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Meraviglioso, questa preziosa informazione
    stormMr

10. fun online shooter

December 6, 2016 at 10:23 am

I pay a quick visit daily some blogs and information sites to read posts, except this weblog offers quality based articles.

11. MicahMBreeze

December 18, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Hi Dear, are you in fact visiting this web site regularly, if so after that you will without
    doubt get good experience.

12. sheaxrwj

June 17, 2017 at 3:12 pm

☆Microsoft社への悪口と、その解題☆いつのころか、悪の帝国 ウィンテル同盟という言葉がありました。 さすがに、いくら最新のものでもスマホのCPUには勝っているとは思うんだが …… (笑)。 win 8.1 インストール
    ・Windows10 に無償アップグレードした場合。 2億台という数字は、これらの非PC端末も含む。
    office 2013 激安 そうだ、これからはスタートメニューの「電源」ボタンで終了だ。 マイクロソフトからは、皆様のフィードバックに直接返信されないことにご注意ください。
    windows 7 ソフト
    このウィンドウの右のペインには録画ファイルのAVIファイルが羅列され、ここから再生したいAVIファイルを選択することで再生画面がここの中央のメインウィンドウに表示される。 Application Management無効ドメイン環境でのアプリケーション管理に必要。 windows 10 ソフト
    するとある時Microsoftの「ひ○た」と言う女性が、他の人にはできない操作だけど自分ならデータ抽出できるから、正常に動くPCと空のDVD一枚と空のリムーバブルディスクを用意してほしいと言いました。 ・Windows10には,開発コードネーム「Spartan」と呼ばれる新しいWe bブラウザが搭載される。
    windows 8.1 アップグレード そこでジャズ喫茶で休もうと思ったら、、、行きつけのライブは満席。 期間:2013年4月1日(月)~科目:Excel エキスパート(上級)定価:12,390円(税込)⇒ 割引価格:10,290円(税込)。
    windows8 セットアップ

13. dokewbj

June 19, 2017 at 7:28 am

しかし、不思議なもので偽物はいくら高価なものであってもすぐに見破られる…これがセオリーです。 たとえば去年息子と祖母、癌に聞いて、癌は何ですか?孫さんしか解釈:「似て風邪発熱の病気は、薬を飲むといい。 モンクレール キッズ ダウン
    ↓仙台国分町にあるミネルバのネットショッピングはこちら★/お電話でもご注文を承っております。 ↓ポチッと、応援クリックしてくださったら嬉しいです。
    モンクレール メンズ ダウン ジャケット 2006年以降はスワッガーやエイプの凋落を待たずとも完全に死に体です。 アンニョンハセヨ!ソウル市のマスコットのヘチです。
    モンクレール ダウン カーキ
    これらのサイトは、真面目に運営されているサイトの1部に成り済ます寄生サイトです。 一方、偽物は鋭角的でまさしく機械裁断と言う感じです。 モンクレー ベストモンクレール マヤ
    このトレンドまだはジーンズ、ズボン、3 次これらの衣服の各 1 つを適切のスポットになるともブランドを維持し続けることを見て。 いやぁ~、しかし日本列島は長い!と言うか、先週は来る日も来る日も氷点下の中だったと言うのに、車でほんの数百キロ走っただけで最高気温が14℃なんてのはどうなんでしょう??11月は全く休みも無かったので、クリスマスも兼ねて、昨日の月曜に代休を取りまして、土日も絡めて「夢の国」へ行って参りました。
    モンクレール メンズ 立体的な裁断でダウンでも、すっきりしたラインの着こなしができるのがいいです!現地でも早速着回していましたが、とってもあたたかくて日常にも大活躍しています。 作業計画の見直し結果を踏まえ、来春に廃炉工程を改定する予定。
    モンクレール レディース フリル

14. Fradygpd

June 20, 2017 at 5:20 am

今日は失敗してもロブウエッジで寄せる事に拘り過ぎて、転がして乗せる事を一切しないで居たが、やはりスコアまとめるにはフルにクラブを使い分ける方が確実にスコアアップすると、帰ってから反省!練習場でも最近はアプローチウエッジ含め4本で寄せの練習しており、そろそろロブウエッジのみで寄せるのは止そうと思う。 【東京】米国で、5月9日~5月13日までに予定される、経済指標の発表などの予定は次の通り。 ピン g30 ls
    09年、第2回大会において第1ラウンドの韓国戦に先発し、初回に2点本塁打を浴びたものの、以降は立ち直って4回2失点にまとめ、勝利投手となった。 仲井眞には何かとスキャンダルのネタがあったが、翁長にはなさそうだ。
    ゼクシオ MP800 で、見つけたのはマグレガーのWH-101というやつ。  夢の実現に向け計画を練ったり、勉強したりする事が好きです。
    714 ap2 ロフト
    サラダを作ろう、かぶときゅうり、セロリもトマトも入れて。 ルートは、心拍間の心臓の休止期間を増加させ、ひいては血流を増加に役立つ動脈内部の血圧を緩和する活性化合物を含有します。 テーラーメイド スピードブレイド(Speed Blade)アイアン
    今まで苦戦していたパットは、とりあえず及第点。 ミズノのほうが、かわいいデザインがいっぱいでてて・・・水玉模様や星柄、ハート柄とか・・・ヨネックスも場所によってはディズニーモデルとか扱っているみたいなのですが・・・なかなか見かけないです。
    キャロウェイゴルフ x hot pro 早速 帰り道練習場に非常に打ちやすい  引っ掛けもなし打球も上がる*2ウェッジも思ったところに本番が愉しみですわ。 角度的に手前のエプロンから乗せて行ける時は狙って行くが、それ以外はとにかく安全な処を狙う事に徹するつもりだ。
    タイトリスト AP2 714

15. sheaxwlo

June 20, 2017 at 9:16 am

当然なのか、別のPCI-Eレーンではグラボを認識してくれなかった。 やっと探して、エクセルなども使用できるようになりました。 win10 アップグレード
    私は無くしていませんが、引越しのたびに、プロバイダーが変わってしまうので、それで交換していました。 あたしは、来年の1月にUpdateしようかと・・・勇敢な先人達が色々見つけてくれて、だいたいこなれてきた時を見計らってやります。
    produkey windows 8.1 「ぶんご」と「しもきた」最近艦艇の姿少ないのです、隠れて「やまゆき」と「くろべ」掃海隊群の縮小傾向これ以上へらさないで。 わたしは、 о本業以外なら大好きだ -から、 оたくさんあった英語の時間は大嫌い -だったが、 оドイツ語 -も、おもしろかったし、 о小六法 -も、大変におもしろかった。
    office2016 メディア 購入
    【原子力の日】1963年(昭和38年)の今日、茨城県東海村の日本原子力研究所の動力試験炉が日本で初の原子力発電を行った。 判決は来月1日に言い渡される予定で、最高裁は2審判決を見直し認知症患者の監督責任について初めての判断を示す見通し。 Acrobat 11 ダウンロード
    つらいわぁこの悪夢から解放されるのはいつなんだろう?山に行かないから、ストレスがたまる。 Windows 7の累計販売本数は3億5000万本を超えた。
    office 2010 価格 (3) プリンタを「USB接続」から「無線LAN接続」に切り替えます。 気温が暑くなりますと……PCがうなり出し、PC内のファンが作動して騒音でした。
    ノートン 無料